This very practical course is for all yoga teachers and fitness professionals who wish to learn how to properly teach the Neck Stretches to their clients. You can teach it in your group classes, and in your private sessions. You can also be assigning it as part of the "homework" that your clients do on the days that they are not training with you. It can even be incorporated into your 200-hr/300-hr/500-hr Teacher Training Program.
This teacher training is organized in 10 Lessons, delivered to you in video form and in written form.
- Neck Stretches Fundamentals
- Sitting Recommendations For Neck Stretches
- Neck Stretches - Module I
- Neck Stretches - Module II
- Neck Stretches - Module III
- Neck Stretches - Module IV
- Neck Stretches - Module V
- Neck Stretches - Module VI - Final Module
- Putting It All Together – Neck Stretches
- Further References & Research – Neck Stretches
Q. Why should you teach Neck Stretches to your clients?
A. Two main reasons: Posture and Stress
Posture -- It has been shown that stress on the cervical spine increases from 10-12 lbs when the head is in its upright position to 60 lbs when looking down. Looking down for a short time period is no problem; however, many of us look down for extended periods. Over time, it trains our muscles, ligaments and fascia to stay in that unhealthy position while carrying 60 lbs of load.
Stress -- A lot of people when they get stressed they tend to scrunch up their shoulders and neck muscles. The stress may go away gone, but the muscles, ligaments and fascia stay tensed up long after.
The benefits of regularly practicing the Neck Stretches include
- Increased strength of the neck muscles, ligaments and fascia
- Increased mobility of the neck muscles, ligaments and fascia
- Reduced headaches
- Reduced neck stiffness and neck pain
- Increased range of motion
- Higher resistance to injury
- Reduced stress
- Improved mood
- Improved posture
Q. How much time is this training going to take?
A. This depends on you, but on average, less than an hour from the moment you start studying this teacher training to the moment you are ready to teach.
Q. What type of gear do I need?
A. Just pen and paper if you wish to take notes.
Q. How will I know if I am doing this right?
A. All the content you need is in this course. Read the instructions. Watch the videos.
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always available!
Your access is unlimited and it does not expire. Have fun with it! Please, share with us your clients testimonials! We are always waiting to hear from you at email@example.com
Disclaimer: By purchasing this course you agree to the Terms & Conditions described here.