For all fitness professionals, wellness coaches and yoga teachers. The Power Yin™ training will help you develop new programs that people will crave, and highly improve your existing programs by adding certain key elements.
Did you know that most athletes retire due to joint issues not muscle issues?
Did you know that hip pain and low back pain may lead to the most common fitness-related injuries?
This course can change that!
In this Power Yin™ course you will learn how to better serve you and your Clients by significantly
- Increasing performance
- Reducing recovery time
- Assisting with injury prevention
- Overcoming plateaus
Just as it is necessary to methodically stress the muscles to keep them strong, it is also equally important to methodically stress the joints to keep them healthy.
This Power Yin™ Training will have a Blended Format so you can attend from the comfort of your own home. We recommend that it is completed within 5 to 7 months. However, you will have permanent access to this course.
It will consist of
- Four private 30-minute skype calls.
- Weekly email to answer any questions pertaining to the course material.
- Online courses on our training website consisting of videos, audio, text and quizzes to monitor your personal progress.
- A list of preparatory reading and references.
The time commitment to successfully attend the course is approximately 2-3 hours a week.
This course is AAPNA (Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America)approved and counts towards 50 AAPNA PACE.
It also can go towards our 250-hr to 1000-hr Heart to Mind Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy™ Certification or our Spartan Mind Strength™ Certification.
- The History of Power Yin™
- What is Fascia
- The Principle of Hormesis
- The Principle of Yin and Yang
- Tension and Compression
- Economy of Action
- Props & Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga vs Yin Yoga
- A minimum of 12 Power Yin™ Poses and their variations with detailed analysis
- A minimum of 10 Power Yang™ or Transition Flows and their variations with detailed analysis
- Our 3 Fascia Reboot or Reset Movements with detailed analysis
- How to Design a Power Yin™ Class
- Sample Power Yin™ Classes with detailed analysis
- Further References & Research
And please, remember… Practice does not make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Practice wisely.
Once you sign up, you will have access to all of this content at once. Your access is unlimited and it does not expire. Have fun with it!
Registration & Tuition
The tuition is $690.00. Payment plans are available.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Please, share with us your clients testimonials! We are always waiting to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: By purchasing this course you agree to the Terms & Conditions described here.
50-hr Advanced Power Yin™ Training - Blended Format