For all health professionals, yoga teachers, wellness coaches and personal trainers. This course will give you the ability to work with yourself and your private clients at a deeper level.
This Ayurveda Training has a Blended Format so you can attend from the comfort of your own home. We recommend that it is completed in 12 months. However, you will have permanent access to this course.
It will consist of
- Nine private 30-minute skype calls.
- Weekly email to answer any questions pertaining to the course material.
- Online material on our training website consisting of videos, audio, text and quizzes to monitor your personal progress.
- A list of preparatory reading and references.
The time commitment to successfully attend the course is approximately 3 hours a week.
- Sankhya Philosophy – The Foundation of Ayurveda
- The Five Elements and Their Attributes
- The Five Elements and the Senses
- The Five Elements and the Tanmatras
- The Theory of the Doshas and the 20 Attributes
- The Doshas and the Subdoshas
- The Three Bodily Essences
- The Agni (the four varieties of the Digestive Fire and their functions)
- The Dhatus (their nutrition, structure, byproducts and disorders)
- The Bodily Channels and Systems (to receive, to nourish and maintain, to eliminate)
- The Channel of the Mind
- Raja Ayurveda and the Ananda Factor – The State of Flow
- The Six Tastes (their potent energy, digestive effect and unique functions)
- The Stages of Digestion
- The Three Laws of Nutrition
- The Cellular Metabolism
- The Process of Disease
- The Six Stages of Disease
- The Pathways of Disease
- The Definitions of Disease
- The Levels of Disease
- The Classifications of Disease and their Modern Equivalent
- The Signs and Symptoms of the Disease
- Client Assessment (constitutional, digestive, metabolic, mental)
- Special Cases: Disorders of the Doshas
- Special Cases: Disorders of the Dhatus and Bodily Wastes
- Special Cases: Disorders of the Bodily Channels
- Introduction to Jyotish (Vedic Astrology)
- Introduction to Marma Point Therapy
- Introduction to the Upanishads
- Introduction to Tantra Yoga
- Introduction to Yoga Therapy
Registration & Tuition
Email us at email@example.com. We are always available!
Disclaimer: By purchasing this course you agree to the Terms & Conditions described here.
300-hr Ayurveda Training Blended Format
|$500.00 per month for 5 months|