This very practical course is for all yoga teachers and fitness professionals who wish to learn how to properly teach the Chaturanga pose along with the 4, 6 and 8-Point variations to their clients. You can teach it in your group classes, and in your private sessions. You can also be assigning it as part of the "homework" that your clients do on the days that they are not training with you. It can even be incorporated into your 200-hr/300-hr/500-hr Teacher Training Program.
This teacher training is organized in 7 Lessons, delivered to you in video form and in written form.
- Preparation For Chaturanga
- The 8-Point Position
- The 6-Point Position
- The Full Chaturanga Or 4-Point Position
- Putting It All Together
- The Benefits Of Chaturanga
- Further References & Research
Q. Why should you teach Chaturanga to your clients?
A. The benefits of regularly practicing the Chaturanga Pose include
- Significant core strength
- Strengthening of the triceps, shoulders, back, chest and legs
- Increased metabolism
- Burning calories
- Lowering of body fat
- Enhanced cardiovascular activity through total body activation
- Increased functional strength
- Improved posture
- Supporting, stabilizing and strengthening of lower back
- Reducing Osteoporosis
- Economy of action, i.e. saving time from having to perform a traditional strength training or cardiovascular workout
Q. How much time is this going to take?
A. This depends on you, but on average, less than an hour from the moment you decide to purchase the teacher training to the moment you are ready to teach.
Q. What type of gear do I need?
A. Just pen and paper if you wish to take notes.
Q. How will I know if I am doing this right?
A. All the content you need is in this course. Read the instructions; watch the videos; Any questions? Email us at email@example.com
Your access is unlimited and it does not expire. Have fun with it! Please, share with us your clients testimonials! We are always waiting to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: By purchasing this course you agree to the Terms & Conditions described here.